Sunday 4 December 2011

Week 7 - Sharing

Well it seems that I'm not very good at sharing!!!!

I have no presentations to my name so can't upload one to the Slideshare site. However, it does seem like a good site to encourage people to explore the types/topics of presentations undertaken by others in their field. I found it really straightforward to navigate and explore......unlike MyPBWorks.

I've spent too much of my time today tryign to solve how to add my blog to the 'Workspace - 23Things Blog'. Logging on was fine and identifing the workspace was easy but all I have succeeded in doing is adding my blog as a comment to the bottom of the other posts - maybe some can suggest what I should be doing? Actually by the power of persistance I think I've solved it - press EDIT, obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment